Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ling Ling.

Hi, my name is Ling Ling. I'm going to turn 42 in April 22nd. I am a Taurian. My chinese zodiac is a cork. I love to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza Hut, and also MacDonalds. I also like to eat at Nasi Kandar or any other chinese restaurant near my home. I always prefer Homecook meals but during occasions when everybody is hectic and wiped out, we go outside and eat.

There are four in my family right now. I am married and I have two children. They are both boys, aged 12 and 9 this year. My husband is staying with my children and he takes care of their school days. My mother-in-law, Nanny Mcphee cooks around the house and attend to the children's needs. I'm sorry I couldn't stay with them as I had to take care of my father , who is ill. I also helps my Mom a lot around the house and we always go out together to buy food.

My two boys needed space to grow as the house is very small and the space to grow is very limited. So I have volunteered to relief my space around the house for them to study and play. My two boys are independent and they don't want me around the house and disturb their privacy. I respect their needs and thus my parents agreed to take me in back home. I am now back in hometown with my family. My two boys are happy that they also found their new-found freedom around the house eventhough Nanny Mcphee can be rather strict.

My husband's workplace is very far away from his house and he travels quite a distance to get there. His food supply is limited and his days are jam-packed. His work requires him to be there all the time and always on time in schedule. I respected his duty at work and never troubled him at any cost. He works with the cargo factory and its manufacturers at the port.

He is an average income earner and his allowance I gave to his mother to take care of my two children. I am free from any debt and I am also independent. His mother is quite wealthy and owns a property. She is a vegetarian. My husband is a vegetarian. My two boys are also vegetarian as well. (ps. I'm carnibal - referring to meat )But they do buy a whole chicken that last for a week......

I love my family a lot. I will not forsake them at any cost. I am a lovable mom.Happy Chinese New Year of the Bunny Rabbit 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment